Asia Pacific / Australia / / Macquarie Park
Client Service & Sales
#: 98585-en_US / 98585
Associate Director, Custom Research – 98585
Client Services and Sales – Australia Macquarie Park, New South Wales
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Custom Research Associate Director, you will play an integral role in not only driving research and analytics revenue growth but also plays a consultative role to diagnose client’s broad analytic needs. You will identify the right solution and approach to meet client’s need and work closely with Research Director on proposals and business development. In addition, you will work closely with Analytics and research team for the execution of services to clients.
- Work closely with Research Director in building analytics revenue, maintaining sales pipeline and forecasting revenues
- Be responsible from prospecting to qualification to closing the opportunity by playing an integral role at the research proposal stage
- Responsibility of the project pipeline, being responsible for project management and delivery of all studies to our clients.
- Be a strategic mentor and ensure all projects are executed to the specifications and needs of the client.
- Be able to run projects end to end and work on research outputs to ensure actionable insights through an outstanding high quality and strategic reporting
- Ownership of client servicing and satisfaction to develop long term, positive relationships with major clients.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- 10+ years of experience in handling custom research projects. Proven and successful experience in selling research and analytics solutions is an advantage.
- Ability to manage multiple accounts and work closely with the research team ensuring timely project completion with good quality data.
- Experience in applying multiple research methodologies incorporating qualitative and quantitative tools and have strong analytical skills.
- Design detailed technical and commercial proposal after understanding client’s brief and requirements and provide support in project scoping.
- Thorough knowledge of research process and able to run projects end to end
- Good analytical skills and experience of applying complex analytical techniques
- Knowledge in advertising, media and brands
- Capability to run multiple projects and the ability to manage a diverse workload and reprioritize accordingly
ABOUT THE TEAM
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content and related audiences in the new media landscape. Our Client Service and Sales team operate as a link between Production and Clients, covering all post-sales retail measurement services. We are aimed to provide our Clients best in class servicing and on-time data delivery, enhancing their satisfaction of the Nielsen core products.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Macquarie Park,New South Wales