Asia Pacific / Singapore / / Singapore /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999736898218 / 50245051
About the Job
Nielsen IQ BASES helps clients from various industries such as FMCG, finance, pharmaceuticals to develop and commercialize new product or services that generate profitable growth. We do this by identifying unmet consumer demand, optimizing innovations to deliver on that demand, quantifying the opportunity of those innovations and help accelerate commercialization success with more precise launch plans and real-time optimization of in-market activities.
- Direct revenue responsibility and ownership of commercial agenda for market and/or portfolio of clients
- Develop and manage client relationships by designing, executing, and presenting research studies to solve innovation related business issues
- Strong consultative and analytical skills are a must along with an understanding of overall commercial goals, as a requirement in this role will be to identify future opportunities through client engagement / spot repeat business potential and carry those conversations forward
- Senior level client engagement is a must – associate must be comfortable and confident to explain difference in innovation approaches, align/understand and speak to how our solutions/outcomes fit with client business and strategic goals
- Associate would be expected to lead/own other work streams such as training programs, thought leadership pieces, etc.
- Analyze and interpret processed data to discover consumer insights.
- Run various tools and models to assess innovation on consumer adoption framework and estimate its financial potential.
- Present research findings and share recommendations to guide clients on their innovations’ journey prior to launch.
- Liaise with other internal teams to ensure timely and accurate delivery of client deliverables.
- Manage a team of analysts and managers via doing workload management, training/development and providing guidance on day to day work.
As an Associate Director, you will be the driving force in delivering our best in class analytics and laying the foundations for future business growth. We will arm you with the best in market capabilities as well as access to our full range of data and analytics solutions. Whilst we love surveys, we also have plenty of other data to quench your curiosity and wow your clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, social sciences, business management or any related field
- Minimum 6 years working experience in market research or a related field
- Previous experience in managing a team. Working with remote teams is a plus.
- Previous experience in client servicing and managing large accounts
- Excellent analytical and consultative skills
- Effective oral and written communication
- Ability to prioritize various demands
- Keen attention to detail
- Collaborative, team player
- Strong problem solving skills
- Uncompromisable honesty and integrity
- Proficiency in another language within ASEAN would be an advantage.