Asia Pacific / Australia / NSW / Macquarie Park
Client Service & Sales
#: 78863-en_US / 78863
Associate Director, MTA – Marketing Effectiveness (Sales) – 78863
Client Services and Sales – Australia
The position will be responsible for generating new business relationships and developing existing business within the Asia Pacific region. The position also requires an ability to understand and articulate the value of Nielsen’s Marketing Effectiveness solutions (Multi-Touch Attributions) to customers and partners up to the C-level. Candidates must have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding a sales quota and experience with value or solution-based selling.
- Formalize a go-to-market strategy within qualified strategic accounts.
- Exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales targets by cultivating existing client relationships and targeting prospective strategic accounts within assigned geographical or vertical markets.
- Complex sales-cycle management; manage the entire sales process engaging the appropriate resources such as Client Services, Executives and Partners.
- Ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, and account expansion.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline in Salesforce.com to ensure over-achievement.
- Engage and develop relationships with C-level executives, positioning Nielsen’s Marketing Effectiveness solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Generate short-term results whilst maintaining a long-term perspective to maximize overall revenue generation.
- Has or builds a working knowledge and becomes an expert on Nielsen’s Marketing Effectiveness products, services, and competitors
- Accurate quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery.
- Demonstrated Digital Sector Sales experience and experience in the Marketing Technology Environment is a must
- Experience in Digital Advertising ecosystem is a must
- Experience supporting a partner or channel sales model a must
- Strong successful sales track record in meeting or exceeding assigned annual individual quota
- Experience in building/generating sales pipeline and demand generation programs
- History of closing 6-figure to high 6-figure deals and exceeding sales targets
- Relevant complex sales experience in advertising and/or Enterprise SaaS technology
- Adept at selling within long sales cycles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including strong presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of solution/consultative selling.
- High-energy, motivated self-starter
- A team player who is accustomed to working remotely, autonomously and independently
About the team
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content and related audiences in the new media landscape. Our Client Service and Sales team operate as a link between Production and Clients, covering all post-sales retail measurement services. We are aimed to provide our Clients best in class servicing and on-time data delivery, enhancing their satisfaction with the Nielsen core products.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Macquarie Park