Asia Pacific / Australia / NSW / Sydney /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999740645231 / 50244608
About the job
Be a part of something big. With 40,000+ employees in over 100 countries, NielsenIQ is one of the world’s biggest data measurement companies, and we pride ourselves on providing our people with endless possibilities and paths to grow their careers. At NielsenIQ, we leverage advanced data sets & leading analytical tools to deliver powerful consumer and market information and actionable insights for our clients in the FMCG industry.
We use our data to help our clients answer questions like:
- How can I help my retail partners to drive category growth?
- How responsive are my products to price changes?
- How incremental to the category was my latest new product launch?
- Drive client growth through establishing a strong understanding of the client's business and proactively seek opportunities to offer additional services
- Building a network of effective and meaningful relationships at all levels, both internally and externally, to maximize business opportunities
- Deliver high-quality analytical insight & interpretation to our clients
- Coach & develop a junior resource on analytical best practice & client management
- Represent NielsenIQ at industry & networking events
- Builds a team culture of collaboration, achievement, and engagement through rewarding the success and accomplishments of team members.
- Collaborating and working closely across different teams to deliver
As a NielsenIQ Associate Director, you will build strong working partnerships to allow you to understand your client’s needs and requirements. You'll use this knowledge to deliver in-depth analysis and compelling stories that ultimately help your clients to win in the market. This particular role is working closely with the Fresh Industry with both Suppliers and Industry bodies.
- 5-10 years of applicable experience in the FMCG or Market Research industry is preferred or in the Fresh industry: supplier, retailer, or industry
- Experience with data management & analytic tools (e.g. NielsenIQ, IRI, Microsoft Excel)
- Experience working with advanced data sets (e.g. retail scan data, consumer panel data, modeling data, etc.)
- Experience in leading a team in an analytical environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience presenting to a c-suite level & Industry Forums
- Clear demonstration of creating strategies to satisfy clients when overcoming business issues
- Experience managing multiple projects including resource allocation
- A strong collaborator with experience in a cross-functional team environment
- Account Management experience across multiple clients in a portfolio