North America / United States / FL / Offsite
Client Service & Sales
#: 109671-en_US / 109671
Associate/Manager, Client Solutions – 109671
Client Services and Sales – USA Offsite, Offsite
Nielsen is looking for an Associate/Manager, Client Solutions focused on helping account management teams across the organization to uncover new revenue opportunities in Scarborough, Scarborough Custom and Local TV. The responsibilities include working with the Account Management teams to identify and close opportunities and work with the delivery team
In this role, you will also develop presentations to show the value of the services we provide to our clients. You will assist with Salesforce and other day-to-day tasks, working closely with your manager and the greater TAM business development team to ensure that revenue targets for your product lines are pacing well between new business pipelines and renewals.
- Grow revenue across all commercial Account Management teams, with a focus on Scarborough custom, Scarborough syndicated sales and Local TV.
- Increase awareness of Nielsen solutions in whitespace areas.
- Using Salesforce, respond to contacts interested in Nielsen information. Convert leads to opportunities.
- Renewal tracking and alerting account teams to initiate discussions.
- Support the sales process from prospecting, to negotiating and closing contracts.
- Ideate on new ways to improve our sales processes.
- Support the transition of new business to appropriate account management teams for ongoing servicing, cross-sell and renewal.
- In collaboration with product marketing team, develop and refine presentations to address the interests/needs of varying personas.
- Develop solid understanding of each product and solution, and how the data can be used to improve business performance.
- 3+ years experience in a sales or sales support role. Experience at a research or media company is preferred.
- In-depth understanding of Nielsen data – usage and methodology.
- Ability to grasp new concepts easily and be able to present them in a simplified manner to clients.
- Proven experience collaborating with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Offsite,Offsite
Secondary Locations: , , ,