Latin America / Brazil / / Cotia
Client Service & Sales
#: 96154-en_US / 96154
Associate Manager, Marketing Effectiveness – 96154
Client Services and Sales – Brazil Cotia, Sao Paulo
MARKETING EFFECTIVENESS ASSOCIATE MANAGER – Cotia, Brasil
You will work in projects from all over Latin America and be an expert in all the marketing mix delivery process end to end: collecting, organizing and reviewing big sets of data for further analyses, interacting with different teams during statistical modeling and translating model results into stories and actionable insights for clients. Show your great attention to detail, be accountable for their own tasks, a team worker and have an opinion.
- Support clients based on Marketing Effectiveness solutions, being able to transform their needs into our portfolio solutions
- Providing support to higher management by executing the business strategy and tactics to meet financial target, by building and maintaining ongoing relationships with key persons within client organization
- Lead clients and expand our scope of influence to a wider range of products and with greater depth of involvement
- Development and analysis of marketing mix modeling and presentation of deliverables, typically multiple studies at the same time.
- Understand client needs and how marketing mix fits in with their goals
- Design the analytical flow in all projects, in order to guarantee a fluid storyline, validating hypothesis and delivering actionable answers to the client business questions
- Management of own projects and execution guaranteeing quality in terms of deliverables and timeline compliance.
- Lead and influence analysts, continuously develop the team’s expertise in business analytics, enhance each team members’ skill set and address developmental opportunities and assign the appropriate resources to the right tasks in order to achieve desired results.
- Collaborate with on-shore and off-shore teams to accomplish client / project objectives.
- Ability to succeed as both an individual contributor and as a member of a larger team
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Marketing & Advertising
- Experience 5 – 7 years working with Media and Marketing metrics
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Communication skills – proficiency in both verbal and written Portuguese and English, Spanish a plus
- Critical Thinking, Analytical Skills and Problem Solving
- Big plus – Experience in Market research agency or Revenue Management, Insights, Catman areas
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Cotia,Sao Paulo
Secondary Locations: , , ,