Asia Pacific / Thailand / 10 / Bangkok
Client Service & Sales
#: 109534-en_US / 109534
Associate Research Director – 109534
Client Services and Sales – Thailand Bangkok, Central Thailand
ABOUT THE ROLE
As part of our Nielsen Sports team, you will be responsible for consumer research and data management. At Nielsen, we measure performance for our clients and use analytics to help them grow their business. This is achieved across both our syndicated and custom research solutions. This is a great opportunity for a researcher, with a passion for sports, to diversify their knowledge and experience within a growing team.
- Design and develop questionnaires, data analysis, chart building and insightful report writing with the provision of strategic recommendations.
- Take ownership for Research and Project Management and delivery on both long-term tracking and ad-hoc projects.
- Support for the senior commercial team on project scoping by providing insights and recommendations for best practice sampling and methodology.
- Undertake data analysis, proposal and report creation.
- Day to day management of research projects with quantitative approach.
- Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders, including third party suppliers and our internal Operations, Customer Service and Commercial teams.
- Execution of best practice research which gathers actionable insights through high quality and strategic reporting.
- Undertake sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation and delivery of proposals and credentials
- Various admin tasks such as managing invoicing, supplier agreements and the research pipeline calendar
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Preferably candidate with Bachelor Degree or equivalent working experiences.
- Minimum of 7-8 years experience in the research industry, consumer or FMCG.
- Strong Microsoft Skills (PowerPoints and Excel).
- Proficiency in SPSS, Research skills, Project management and Research Proposal
- Strong analytical skills with quantitative insights
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of e-Sports is an advantage
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team wants to empower you to help our clients go from insights to action faster. We want to help you perfect the art of data-driven customer service that drives clients’ investment in Nielsen. By using innovative technologies, you can now work on activities that are driving client impact and minimize time spent responding to routine and manual tasks. In other words, we want to increase your strategic capacity and deliver impactful insights to clients.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Bangkok,Central Thailand