Latin America / Brazil / / São Paulo
Client Service & Sales
#: 105058-en_US / 105058
Brazil Sales Manager – 105058
Client Services and Sales – Brazil São Paulo, São Paulo
Sales Manager – Sao Paolo, BR
The Brazil Sales Manager will drive revenue for Gracenote full suite of products to a wide range
of clients. These clients are primarily local MVPDs and broadcasters.
● Collaborate with sales colleagues in the LATAM clusters to drive revenue opportunities
● Develop and manage sales budget, renewals process, pipeline building, closing deals for region
● Work with internal stakeholders in product, engineering and content to drive product development
and identify new requirements based on client feedback.
● Using a thoroughly honed sales process which includes prospecting and developing relationships,
analyzing needs and opportunities, negotiating contract terms, documenting activity and thoroughly
following up on issues pertaining to the sale and delivery of services to customers, exceed revenue
targets set for the territory.
● Monitor pending cancellation activity and implement strategies to ensure customer retention.
● Implement programs for improving and monitoring sales performance and productivity.
● Communicate with operations to deliver products and services to customers in assigned territory.
● Identify new business opportunities and improve current products by maintaining a strong working
knowledge of industry trends and competitive threats.
● Passion for technology within the media ecosystem.
● Track record 5+ years of executive level strategic sales combined with exceptional tactical
● Exceptional executive poise, communication, leadership, presentation, time management, multi-
tasking and organization skills.
● An ability to work collaboratively with colleagues as well as cross functional teams in product,
content, tech, legal, finance, and customer success.
● Native Portuguese speaker; fluent Spanish speaker.
● Must be proficient in written and spoken English.
About the Team:
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team provides modern and effective services that meet client needs quicker, while giving Nielsen more control over how we service our clients. We will create capacity to elevate the work we do with clients to focus on market impact and business growth. We are at the forefront of customer experience and become an agent of change as we embrace automation to navigate the complex needs of our industry and continue to be the industry leader.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: São Paulo,São Paulo
Secondary Locations: , , ,