Africa and Middle East / Egypt / Cairo Governorate / Cairo /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999739167590 / REF2970D
ABOUT THIS JOB
Leads sales efforts with second and third-tier clients for all iA solutions (Price & promo, Assortment & Space, Route To Market) within the IA practice and is responsible for the commercial plan development and execution. Key priorities include: ●Driving full sales cycle: expanding business with the existing client portfolio (selling new / renewing existing contract), proactively identifying sales opportunities based on client strategic priorities, and networking in close alignment with CBPs ● Active penetration strategy within RMS clients in order to add new logos to the iA portfolio ● C-level engagement and relationship building ● Close collaboration with Delivery COE team to drive seamless delivery to clients
● Build and maintain strong networking and C-suite engagement with key players & Sales personas across a broad base of client targets.
● Confidence & credibility to talk to a wide range of decision influencers.
● knowledge of the CPG and Retail industry,
● Responsible for developing case studies & client testimonials. Understanding Client Needs ● Has a deep understanding of customer business around (pricing, assortment, space, and distribution) and can reframe and challenge the way customers view their businesses
● Leads final presentation of results to ensure client satisfaction, actionable recommendations, and additional opportunity detection Sales Management
● Deployment of necessary solutions around the client.
● Drive business towards sales targets
● Comfortable negotiating with senior clients and knows what levers to use. Planning and Forecasting
● Own the business plan: financial target/proposal submission/revenue on hand/pipeline. ● Takes overall accountability for business planning and implementation. Tracks the financial performance of clients.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
An Ideal candidate should have:
● Knowledge of sales processes in CPG companies, customers, modern and traditional market.
● Knowledge of Nielsen IA products, services, and data preferred
● Excellent business English (+ local language), both verbal and written
● Proven sales acumen
6+ years of experience in Sales (Preferably CPG or, Trade Marketing, Retailer – Key Account, Merchandising. &Bachelor's Degree
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.