Asia Pacific / Thailand / Bangkok / Bangkok /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999740413663 / 50244995
ABOUT THIS JOB
The primary objective is the deliver the key objectives of the Loyalty Analytics and Commercial Engagement strategy, by working with DAVI / Robinsons and their Suppliers to lead the adoption and application of insights and CRM to profitably grow customer loyalty and drive sales
Client Direction & Strategy
DAVI /Robinsons & Supplier Engagement
· Create and grow long term client engagement/relationships by delivering actionable recommendations against client strategic priorities while training and sharing knowhow to cultivate a high performing network, within both DAVI / Robinsons and the supplier community, to deliver against DAVI / Robinsons’s strategy.
· Consult with clients to understand strategic business priorities and use governance disciplines to ensure service delivery is on course
· Prepare, present and facilitate discussions of analysis, findings and recommendations to client in a consultative, value add manner leveraging market, customer and industry data to enable clients to take action against strategic business issues
· Ensure consistent evaluation of value created by NielsenIQ, focusing on success factors and direct plans to increase client value
· Implement all aspects of the engagement, taking corrective action and removing barriers if needed to ensure client expectations are met
· Proactively anticipate and escalate critical situations accordingly
Financial & Commercial Leadership
DAVI / Robinsons & NielsenIQ
· Work collaboratively with the DAVI / Robinsons management to develop commercial plans to deliver / exceed budgeted supplier revenues.
· Monitor revenue delivery versus plan and take action as necessary to ensure delivery, leading commercial reviews as required.
· Use experience to continuously expand the scope of service and deliverables, further enhancing DAVI / Robinsons’ business performance, for the mutual benefit of DAVI and NielsenIQ
· Effectively manage Nielsen business processes relative to revenue and expense management, seek ways to improve operational efficiencies
· Passionate about delivering quality service to clients
· Experience and passion for delivering business targets
· An excellent and persuasive communicator – able to stimulate change in adoption and use of insights amongst non-analytical client community
· Strong influencing skills, effective in aligning teams and leaders that are indirectly associated with the programme
· Problem-solving with a strong ‘can-do’ attitude
· Tenacious and calm in challenging situations
· Inspirational team leader, capable of working proactively with the minimum of supervision
· Engage the DAVI / Robinsons Commercial and Marketing teams to share knowledge, build capability and support the development and execution of insight-driven business initiatives and supplier revenue generation plans.
· Provide clear direction to teams, including clarity on success factors and standards required
· Build a culture of strategic collaboration across the NielsenIQ organization
· Create an environment team members are proud to be a part of and others want to join
Curiosity drives your interest in what moves the market. You find potential in percentages. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Connecting with clients matters to you, and that motivates you to sift through data for a new angle. You can identify the narratives behind numbers, and you’re always looking for what’s next.
● 7+ years experience consulting on customer-centric retailing
● Dynamic and influential at C-suite and operational levels, familiar with engagements delivering high-profile strategic change/transformation
● Adapts readily to Retailer and Supplier business environments
● Experience in the Thailand retail sector, particularly the grocery/FMCG industry, while breadth of experience is valued too
● Experience in commercial use of insights and business intelligence derived from retail data, loyalty data, and other data sources
● Experienced in management of insights service relationships, familiarity with competing offers in business intelligence and customer insights an advantage
● Thought leader in the main concepts and frameworks for Customer strategy, champions the use of insights applied to business processes
● Proven experience in leading teams in a commercial retail environment