Asia Pacific / Thailand / / Bangkok
#: 101742-en_US / 101742
Classification Analyst (Thai Speaker) – 101742
Operations – Thailand
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a highly motivated self-starter who will assume a role as an Analyst to join our Digital Classification/QC team. This position collaborates with the team and internal client communication, including local country staff and cross-functional production departments, and the Operations Manager to ensure accurate classification of digital data.
- Day to day classifying of Web domains/ Mobile Apps/ Streaming domains for multiple digital classification products
- Understand report production-related data classification processes to support the individual products including QA
- Assist in the production flows and regulate all necessary production tasks with reporting cycles
- Proactively identify potential risks to the data quality
- Investigate and solve data and classification related questions from reporting teams/commercial teams
- Willingness to learn new skills/products
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information System, Behavioral Science and/or Marketing/Business-related is a plus
- Minimum 1+ years of work experience in data analysis, QC/ QA or equivalent work experiences.
- Encourage fresh graduates to APPLY
- Proficient in Thai and English language.
- Proficiency in PC and MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google standard tools
- Understanding web domains, mobile apps, and streaming data would be an advantage
- Preferably has a basic level of excel macro/programming concept
- Work Schedule: Normal Working Hours; Weekend work may be involved.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Media would not function without our Operations teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients. Growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences, the Operations teams are culture cultivators. Around the globe, we are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Bangkok