Latin America / Brazil / / Cotia
#: 95142-en_US / 95142
Client Consultant – Marketing Effectiveness – 95142
Analytics – Brazil Cotia, Sao Paulo
MARKETING EFFECTIVENESS CLIENT CONSULTANT – Cotia, São Paulo, Brazil
The Marketing Effectiveness Client Consultant you will work in projects from all Latin America and become an expert in all the marketing mix delivery process end to end: collecting, organizing and reviewing big sets of data for further analyses, interacting with different teams during statistical modeling and translating model results into stories and actionable insights for clients. Show your great attention to detail, be accountable for their own tasks, a team worker and have an opinion.
- Development and analysis of marketing mix modeling and presentation of deliverables, typically multiple studies at the same time.
- Solid knowledge of basic portfolio and services in a broader Nielsen context.
- Understand client needs and how marketing mix fits in with their goals
- Design the analytical flow in all projects, in order to guarantee a fluid storyline, validating hypothesis and delivering actionable answers to the client business questions
- Management of own projects and execution guaranteeing quality in terms of deliverables and timeline compliance.
- Communicate simple and complex issues with both internal and external clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Marketing & Advertising.
- Experience 2-4 year in Market research agency or Revenue Management, Insights, Catman areas.
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Communication skills – proficiency in both verbal and written Portuguese and English.
- Critical Thinking, Analytical Skills and Problem Solving.
Nice to Have:
- Verbal and written Spanish.
- Media/Trade Marketing and Statistical knowledge or background.
About the Team:
Nielsen Marketing Effectiveness uses cutting edge technology and industry-leading data science to tackle some of the hardest problems in marketing science. We empower advertisers, publishers and agencies with the intelligence they need to drive revenue, increase market share, and optimize their audiences and investments. Our goal is to provide reaction measurements at unprecedented speed and scale.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Cotia,Sao Paulo
Secondary Locations: , , ,