Africa and Middle East / South Africa / GP / Johannesburg /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999734329398 / Pipeline CD
ABOUT THIS JOB
We are a modern service team transforming the way we serve our clients with new and updated tools to help our teams
get the job done quickly and easily. We are the team that partners with clients to fuse data, science, and the talents of our
people to provide measurement and improvement for the clients and markets we serve. We are the key link between
Nielsen and clients. Our service and delivery is the reason clients will continue to invest in our products and service.
● CLIENT ENGAGEMENT
● ive the culture of client centricity, continuously driving to improve our clients experience, creating greater client dependency to
enable contract renewals and business growth
● Drive execution excellence, ensuring the market team is solving client needs with speed and thoroughness, continually improving
● Consult with clients regarding general concerns
● Ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications while meeting
the company's quality standards
● Learn and leverage best practices within zone/vertical, scaling key learning, processes and tools to multiply impact across clients
in a way that is simple, seamless and continuously improving
● Work cross-functionally to exceed client expectations
● Execute on transformation and drive and embrace the change agenda
● Embrace learning and continuous development / organic growth
● Drive efficiency through simplification, standardization and automation
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
The ideal candidate must-haves:
Competencies: Analytical Thinking Attention to detail Action Orientated Agile/Flexible Collaborative Communication Commercial Acumen Creative Thinking Conflict Management Consistency/Reliability Client Orientated Interpersonal Skills (Emotional Intelligence) Problem Solving Planning and Organization Relationship building Time Management.
● Must know: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint Google Office & Products
Preferred Industry Experience: FMCG Manufacturing Retailer Market Research Other diverse industries (e.g. finance, education, consulting)
Education – Minimum Qualification of Bachelor’s Degree in fields such as, but not limited to Marketing Management Business Management Communication Economics Industrial Psychology
1-2 year work experience would be great
esp. with Nielsen knowledge/background
NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of consumers and markets worldwide. We provide consumer packaged goods manufacturers/fast-moving consumer goods and retailers with accurate, actionable information and insights and a complete picture of the complex and changing marketplace that companies need to innovate and grow. Our approach marries proprietary NielsenIQ data with other data sources to help clients around the world understand what’s happening now, what’s happening next, and how to best act on this knowledge. We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 90 countries, covering more than 90% of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.niq.com.
NielsenIQ is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.