Asia Pacific / New Zealand / / Auckland
Client Service & Sales
#: 84022-en_US / 84022
Client Development Executive – 84022
Client Services and Sales – New Zealand Auckland, Auckland
ABOUT THE ROLE
A wide range of Nielsen services to sell to prospective clients including exciting new products launching in 2021.
- Establish and maintain a quality pipeline of leads for Nielsen by building rapport and relationships with a range of potential customers.
- Understand customers' business needs, identify their data and research requirements and demonstrate how Nielsen solutions can help clients.
- Communicate client needs to appropriate sales team members and work alongside the wider sales team to convert leads to new business.
- Utilise salesforce to manage leads and opportunities to ensure an accurate pipeline for business reporting.
- Provide ongoing support to the wider sales teams with sales administrative support such as invoice management and sales reporting.
- Manage a portfolio of small clients, ensuring their contracts are up to date and expanding the Nielsen services they subscribe to.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in sales
- Ideally with media industry experience (media agencies, broadcasting, publishing or advertising) or a strong understanding of the New Zealand media market landscape.
- Ideally with knowledge of Nielsen tools, services and product portfolio and how these benefit clients (AQX/AdIntel, Arianna/TAM, Clear Decisions/CMI, Digital Solutions/DAR/DCR/Online Ratings).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and experience using Salesforce or similar solutions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated with drive to hunt out opportunities
- Organized and able to prioritise work against multiple demands.
- Enthusiastic, positive attitude and a team player
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team provides modern and effective services that meet client needs quicker, while giving Nielsen more control over how we service our clients. We will create capacity to elevate the work we do with clients to focus on market impact and business growth. We are at the forefront of customer experience and become an agent of change as we embrace automation to navigate the complex needs of our industry and continue to be the industry leader.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Auckland,Auckland