Asia Pacific / Japan / / Tokyo
Client Service & Sales
#: 81943-en_US / 81943
Client Service Executive / クライアントサービスエグゼクティブ – 81943
Client Services and Sales – Japan Tokyo, Tokyo
ABOUT THE ROLE
Committed to building powerful data-driven products and services, Nielsen Sports works with the world’s top sponsor brands, sports/esports rights holders, and media platforms to deliver the most comprehensive and meaningful data and analysis possible. This role sits within our growing Japan Sports Client Services team, reporting to the Client Services Manager.
- For Clients (sports organizations, sports teams, sponsor companies, and agencies):
- Marketing research planning (マーケティングリサーチの企画)
- Research design (調査設計)
- Report writing (報告書作成)
- Debriefing Implementation (報告会実施業務)
- Work together with in-house researchers/consultants/analysts to create proposals and reports for solving client issues.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 2-3 years of B2B sales experience (new business development or client/account management) in any industry (B2Bの営業経験 – 新規開拓/クライアントマネジメント経験).
- Passion for Sports or to work in Sports-related industries (スポーツ産業に興味をお持ちの方)
- Experience with PowerPoint and Excel
- Japanese – native level, English – conversational
Nice to have (One of the below):
- 2+ years of research or sales experience within a market research company
- 2+ years of marketing experience at a management consulting company
- 2+ years of marketing, strategic planning, or sales at an advertising agency
- 2+ years or more of work experience in Sports-related industries (Sports Groups or Sports Teams)
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service & Sales team provides modern and effective services that meet client needs quicker, while giving Nielsen more control over how we service our clients. We will create capacity to elevate the work we do with clients to focus on market impact and business growth. We are at the forefront of customer experience and become an agent of change as we embrace automation to navigate the complex needs of our industry and continue to be the industry leader.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Tokyo,Tokyo