Asia Pacific / Australia / / Macquarie Park
#: 100521-en_US / 100521
Customer Success Specialist – 100521
Operations – Australia Macquarie Park, New South Wales
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Customer Success Manager (Portfolio Product) is a key role within the Measurement and Targeting Customer Success team. This individual has a focus on ensuring that our customers receive the maximum benefit from the products that Nielsen provides to them.
The Customer Success Manager is the expert in the use and application of the Portfolio product. They work with the Conversion Leaders and the Account Management team to onboard, train, and support our customers. Their job is to find new ways that Portfolio products can be used and create value for our customers. The Customer Success Manager will identify revenue opportunities for Nielsen by linking customer needs to the Nielsen product portfolio. The Customer Success Manager is where the rubber hits the road in our commitment to make advertising better. It is their role to help customers get the most out of their Nielsen products and to find new ways they can create value for our customers.
- Expert on usage and application of the Portfolio product
- Support in the creation of materials to enable the sales process
- Support the generation of insights to aid press coverage
- Maintaining a healthy customer relationship
- New customer onboarding
- Training and support to drive an increased use and adoption of the Portfolio product
- Manage day to day client queries
- Manage the delivery of customized client reports
- Consistently identify and share use cases and examples of how the Portfolio product is beneficial to customers
Product acceptance and dependence
- Maximize product understanding and usage within customer organizations
- Identify opportunities to integrate the Portfolio product with customers’ internal systems and workflows
- Through organic interactions, identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities for other Nielsen products and collaborate with Account Management and Conversion teams to support revenue growth
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Understanding of advanced Excel functions
- Beneficial: understanding of data visualization tools
- Experience within a customer service or technical support role
- Provide support to, Customers, Account Management Team and Portfolio Conversion Leader
- Data literacy and High attention to detail
- Effective communication skills both internally and externally
- Can do, problem solver
- Customer-focused and Service-oriented
- Curious with a desire to improve processes and ways of working
- Active team player and someone who can quickly adjust priorities
- Comfortable working across multiple departments at various levels of the organization
ABOUT THE TEAM
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content and related audiences in the new media landscape. Our Client Service and Sales team operates as a link between Production and Clients, covering all post-sales retail measurement services. We are aimed to provide our Clients best in class servicing and on-time data delivery, enhancing their satisfaction with the Nielsen core products.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Macquarie Park,New South Wales