Asia Pacific / Australia / / Lane Cove
Client Service & Sales
#: 86451-en_US / 86451
Client Service Manager – 86451
Client Services and Sales – Australia Lane Cove, New South Wales
ABOUT THE ROLE
We currently have a vacancy for a Manager in our Client Service team at Nielsen Television Audience Measurement (TAM). We are the official source of television audience measurement for the free to air broadcast networks and subscription television channels in Australia.
You will be part of a highly experienced and well regarded team dedicated to providing our broadcaster and media industry clients with the highest level of service by delivering an exceptional standard of information, assistance and support across their multi-media platforms.
In this role you will need to build excellent product/company knowledge to assist clients and team members with:
- Analysis software training
- Analysis software support (investigation and problem solving)
- Client and industry education
- Viewing behaviour analysis and data insight
- Participation in achieving group goals
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- 2-3 years relevant media experience in order to develop strong relationships with our broadcaster client base, to assist them with all their TAM and multi-media software needs.
- Curious, with the ability to problem solve and have a strong attention to detail
- Numerate and interested in data analysis
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, goal-oriented with the ability to work autonomously
- Experienced with Excel and PowerPoint
- Media analysis software aptitude with L&J/Nielsen Fusion experience highly regarded
- Well-developed in your written and verbal communication skills
ABOUT THE TEAM
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content and related audiences in the new media landscape. We are aimed to provide our Clients best in class servicing and on-time data delivery, enhancing their satisfaction of the Nielsen core products.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Lane Cove,New South Wales