North America / United States / NY / New York City
Client Service & Sales
#: 101061-en_US / 101061
Client Solutions Associate – 101061
Client Services and Sales – USA New York, New York
ABOUT THIS JOB
As an Agency Client Solutions Associate, you will work closely with the Agency Holding Company Client Business Partners, assisting in delivering quality services to clients. You will be responsible for ensuring the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client needs and specifications.
You will serve as primary contact to junior and mid-level client contacts, understanding and responding in a timely manner to questions on content, basic data issues/questions, report generation, and the distribution of Nielsen studies such as the Total Audience Report, Diverse Intelligence Series Report, and ad-hoc insights produced by Nielsen.
Client Service & Commercial Operations
- Develop strong relationships directing client queries to appropriate people for fast resolution
- Learn about industry trends and Nielsen initiatives, keeping CBPs and their clients up-to-date.
- Manage training materials and coordinate training sessions internally and with clients.
- Collaborate across Nielsen’s business units to support business development and ongoing process improvements. Identify and execute opportunities to improve team efficiencies.
- You will be responsible for the operational management of projects, maintaining close contact with the client to understand their needs, liaising with internal teams to provide user support and training.
Assist with Negotiations & Sales
- Qualify incoming agency leads from nielsen.com and distribute to the CBPs.
- Support CBPs to grow relationships with existing clients to source for new cross-selling/up-selling opportunities.
- Collaborate with CBP’s and participate on white space teams and new business sales.
- Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal, client presentations, contract negotiations, and Salesforce tracking.
- Take direction from sales reps and manage the contract process with our Legal Department.
- Responsible for managing data permissioning, account administration, sales orders and other product deliverables.
- Responsible for client invoicing inquiries and managing resolution via Billing group.
- Work closely with Billing and Collections team to manage team’s efforts to support finance deliverables.
- Assist with managing bi-annual agency billings declaration.
- Assist with invoice payment and free cash flow reporting.
- Support financial reporting for the CBPs by creating sales reports in Salesforce and providing key revenue and pipeline metrics.
- 1-2 years work experience or internship at an advertising agency, media/publisher, ad tech company or a company in a related industry.
- Successful project manager with demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve complex problems.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively and build strong network (internally and externally with clients).
- Curiosity/interest of market research / market data, marketing, and media industry.
- Possesses a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree.
- Relevant coursework: Statistics, Advertising, Marketing, Media, Research, Data Science.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: , , ,