North America / United States / IL / Chicago
Client Service & Sales
#: 107863-en_US / 107863
Client Solutions Executive, Sales Activation – 107863
Client Services and Sales – USA Chicago, Illinois
About the Job
As a Client Solutions Executive-Sales Activation in Nielsen’s Local Media Client Services team, you will work with companies across the full range of our client base. Broadcast, Cable & Digital. You and your sales partners will be dedicated to helping our clients succeed using Nielsen solutions to optimize their audience & revenue growth objectives.
Working with all Nielsen products including basic ratings, digital, software products, Scarborough, custom analytics and others, you will be responsible for uncovering opportunities and assisting Clients’ teams to monetize their audiences and fuel their growth. You will be expected to work individually and in tandem with our clients, your Local Media colleagues as well as collaboratively with Nielsen Product, Analytics and Custom teams to provide expert solutions and service to each of your clients.
- Proactively uncover sales opportunities using Nielsen data and tools to drive sales in client markets, in addition to regional and national opportunities
- Engage with our client’s corporate research leaders & local client managers – research, sales, creative services & news- creating custom tailored solutions to their specific needs
- Educate stakeholders on media landscape trends and Nielsen’s innovations to advance audience optimization
- Proactively call clients to probe for sales opportunities and provide materials
- Proactively share Thought Leadership pieces, Communications, NielsenWire posts, Local Watch Report, Total Audience Report, etc. with focus on how Nielsen insights & data can drive client success.
- Utilize SalesForce for strong coordination between Account Sales and Account Management
- Partner cross-functionally with internal teams to activate client training & drive product usage
- Create cohesive client letters and deliver presentations to client teams, large & small.
- 4 year college degree
- Experience at a TV station, agency, cable entity, Nielsen or related media company
- Prefer demonstrated knowledge utilizing Nielsen data, products and methodology
- Technical proficiencies in Microsoft Office software and Google Suite
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal (includes presentation skills as well as business email etiquette)
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- The desire and proven ability to work in a team
- Exhibit a professional and friendly demeanor and ability to work with various audiences throughout the organization
- Interest and willingness to travel to meet with clients once we resume business travel
Note: This position does provide a work from home opportunity with the requirement to go into a Nielsen office or meet with local colleagues on an as needed basis. This position will require approximately 25% domestic travel within an assigned territory once business travel resumes.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Chicago,Illinois
Secondary Locations: CA – Los Angeles, GA – Atlanta – Alpharetta, NY – New York City,
Travel: Yes, 25% of the Time