India / India / KA / Bengaluru
Client Service & Sales
#: 100681-en_US / 100681
Note – This is a contractual role for a period 2 months
ABOUT THIS JOB
You will be involved in converting raw data into meaningful insights through interactive and easy-to-understand dashboards and reports for a project within given timeline.
- Produce and enhance reports and dashboards, understand the existing reports/dashboards and create new ones as per the need
- Efficiently handle large & multiple relational data set and able to process them
- Performance monitoring, fine tuning, and optimization of dashboard
- Build validations, checks/balances (as applicable) and provide the reports/dashboards
- Estimate and deliver the work – call out dependencies/risks/assumptions as per the asks/possible solutions
- Strong understanding of existing dataflows and implement new as per requirement
QULIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Experience of around 3-4 Years
- Knowledge in Basic Python w.r.t to Python operations related to Numpy, Pandas , EDA and dataset operation (preferred)
- In-depth knowledge of Power BI
- Experience in data preparation, data wrangling
- Good knowledge of DAX, data modelling and Power query and Do’s and Don’ts – incorporate best practices for optimal performances
- Should have developed or led dashboard containing data deep dive filters (cross tabs will be an added advantage), charting and deck via BI
- Slides repository preparation will be an added advantage
- Trained or led a team and developed them on BI
- Have understanding of survey data (preferred)
ABOUT THE TEAM
In Nielsen Online practice, we work with e-giants to help them drive growth via better understanding of consumers at every stage of the journey i.e. realization of a need through to the moment of purchase, followed by how they live with and use products/ services.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Media India fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about where do people shop from, what do they watch online and from where, what do they use to pay online. To discover what’s true, we have comprehensive measurement of consumer perception across online verticals. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!