Latin America / Mexico / CDMX / Mexico City /
#: 743999738630350 / 50244080
CONSUMER INSIGHTS & SHOPPER COMMERCIAL EXECUTIVE SR
About the job
This role requires strong quantitative and qualitative experience in market research and business development. Also will make a positive commitment to current clients by understanding their business needs and coming up with solutions to respond to those needs. Additionally, you should look for opportunities that help our clients reduce risk in decision making, in order to optimize their brand and the total customer experience.
Using your commercial and effective communication skills you can provide services and solutions to our client needs. If you enjoy being in constant contact with clients and detecting their needs this is the perfect place for you. Are you willing to innovate? This is the perfect place to give ideas and solve problems in different ways.
- Promote business development opportunities through new current and potential clients.
- Collaborate with the Finance, Legal and Compliance departments to finalize contract approvals in accordance with company policies and guidelines.
- Provide product and benefit solutions to customer business problems / opportunities by developing strategic initiatives for each customer.
- Work closely with the analytics team in the preparation, approval and delivery of proposals, reports and presentations.
- Be responsible for supporting the business in achieving and exceeding revenue targets through excellence in partnership with analytics team
- To be a strategic client partner and a trusted advisor for key and complex clients
- Reach out and propose projects to address clients' business questions, working closely with Analytics / Delivery teams to ensure the most appropriate solution
- Work with analytics team to analyze information and provide recommendations to meet client needs
- Ability to manage customer expectations for project closure ensuring customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's degree in Administration, Marketing or similar. MBA is a plus
- +7 years experience in research or FMCG industries
- Strong knowledge in research methodologies
- Experience in commercial roles and sales
- Intermediate Excel level
- Fluent English
- Analytical Skills
- Commercial Skills
- Effective Communication