Latin America / Brazil / / São Paulo
#: 97841-en_US / 97841
Content & Data Partnerships Specialist – 97841
Gracenote – Brazil São Paulo, São Paulo
Gracenote, a Nielsen Company is the leading provider of entertainment metadata and media recognition technology that powers discovery features for top TV, music, sports, and automotive platforms. We are presently looking for a Content and Data Partnerships Specialist, who will work remotely and based in Sao Paulo, Brazil. This is a full-time position that will report directly to the Content and Data Partnerships Senior Manager.
The Content and Data Partnerships Specialist will be responsible for establishing and maintaining relationships with content providers in the music, entertainment, and sports industries. The ideal candidate will have great attention to detail, exceptional research skills, be self-motivated and have the ability to work effectively in a changing and growing environment with multiple priorities.
- Engage with content sources, obtaining information in a consistent and efficient manner
- Take the lead in on-boarding new content providers
- Assist with creation of source outreach materials, including on-site client demos
- Research and respond to internal and external source-related inquiries
- Complete content related projects to improve the quality and depth of data within Gracenote products
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Must demonstrate effective (self-)organizational, analytical, research and multitasking skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and transparently with multiple levels of seniority
- Detail-oriented, reliable, and accountable
- Knowledge of Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, PowerPoint, Jira, SNOW and Salesforce
- Knowledge of Content standards and practices
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry (film, tv, OTT, music, etc.)
- Technical Implementation experience is desired
- English and Portuguese required. Spanish is desired
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: São Paulo,São Paulo