India / India / KA / Bengaluru
#: 83462-en_US / 83462
Contract Recruiter (12 Months) – 83462
Human Resources – India Bengaluru, Karnataka
About the Job
At Nielsen, we’re transforming the way we hire talent. Nielsen Global Media delivers ONE MEDIA TRUTH™ to our clients. So we need Nielsen’s Talent Acquisition team to attract the best and brightest people who will propel our company into the future. Right now we’re reinventing how we work, from sourcing to recruiting to screening and selection. We’re introducing new technology and tools. We’re taking an innovative approach to engage directly with candidates from diverse backgrounds. As part of Nielsen’s Talent Acquisition team, you’ll be at the heart of this exciting transformation.
We are looking for a 12-Month Contract Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. As a Recruiter, you will manage all aspects of full life-cycle recruiting for positions in the India & Middle East region. If you have a passion for identifying top talent for an innovative, growth-oriented company, we’d love to talk with you!
Here’s an idea of what you’ll be doing day-to-day:
- Managing and executing full life-cycle recruitment, including Clarify, Review, Interview, Select, and Prepare (CRISP)
- Identifying passive candidates using creative and innovative recruiting techniques
- Partnering with hiring managers and People team to identify and understand key requirements, then build a comprehensive recruiting strategy
- Proactive high-level sourcing, such as Linkedin Recruiter and Boolean searches, and finding passive candidates through multifaceted internet searches and networking
- Managing the recruitment process and applicant flow in our Application Tracking System
- Partnering with hiring managers and business leaders on diversity initiatives and attracting a diverse candidate slate.
Here’s what we’re looking for in a Recruiter:
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience to help attract and retain the best candidates
- Excellent communication skills, including writing and speaking in English
- Experience finding passive candidates through creative means
- Collaborative, passionate about being part of a high-performing team, and willing to support special projects or initiatives as needed
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!