North America / United States / CA / Emeryville
#: 104422-en_US / 104422
Contract Recruiter – 104422
Human Resources – USA Emeryville, California
Explore and discover Nielsen! Nielsen is the global standard for entertainment data and technology focusing on audience measurement, audience insights, and audience experience.
Nielsen Talent Acquisition (TA) is attracting the best and brightest to deliver cutting-edge solutions. Nielsen answers the most important questions about the audiences our clients reach every day. Our job is finding the right people to answer those questions.
We have multiple opportunites for Contract Recruiters to support the increased hiring needs. Areas of focus include Technology, Product, Marcom, and User Experience. In these roles you will manage all aspects of full lifecycle recruiting, from proactive sourcing to extending offers and closing candidates. You’ll be on the front lines of our Talent Acquisition team dedicated to finding great people (just like you)!
What will I do?
- Own and drive full technical recruitment lifecycle including: sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection, offer negotiation, etc.
- Partner with Hiring Managers, Talent Strategy and People Experience Partners to identify and understand key requirements and build a comprehensive recruiting strategy
- Proactive high-level sourcing (Linkedin Recruiter, Networking Events, Boolean searches, etc.) and ability to identify passive candidates by leveraging creative and innovative recruiting techniques
- Manage recruitment process and applicant flow via our Application Tracking System
- Partner with Hiring Managers and Business Leaders to drive diversity initiatives and attract a diverse candidate slate
- Evangelize Nielsen
Here’s what we’re looking for in a qualified candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of recruiting experience in at least one of these domains: Technolgy, Product, Marcom, or User Experience
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), collaborative, and passionate about building high performance teams
- Full life-cycle recruiting experience to help attract and retain the best candidates
- Highly detail oriented, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, energetic environment
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Temporary
Primary Location: Emeryville,California
Secondary Locations: Remote, CA – Emeryville, FL – Tampa – Oldsmar,