Latin America / Mexico / / Mexico City
#: 107841-en_US / 107841
Coordinador HUB – 107841
Operations – Mexico Mexico City, Federal District
About the position
The Hub Coordinator will be the point of contact between the hubs and the broader CrossMedia organization. This role will support the local teams through training and processes optimization, while coordinating with the international stakeholders on business priorities.
- Coordinate business needs and priorities with international stakeholders
- Translate needs into reliable and repetitive processes for the broader hub team
- Document and optimize processes.
- Align across regions.
- Train Hub teams as needed.
- Support of resolution for incidents. Taking ownership over some quality processes and documentation that involve working across all of the forms of CrossMedia.
- Be the go to person for any quality related issue for the complicated cases.
- Identify automation opportunities.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience in process implementation and optimization.
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written is a must and any other language is a plus.
- Have a keen eye for detail and pattern recognition.
- Be able to consume and work with a large amount of information.
- Possess sound reasoning skills.
- Have the capacity to deal with multiple stakeholders effectively across multiple time zones.
- Have a strong understanding of data manipulation and visualization in Excel and Google Sheets.
- Being able to organize, train and manage a team across different products and tasks.
We want to hear from you, send us your updated resume!
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mexico City,Federal District