Latin America / Argentina / / Buenos Aires
#: 106331-en_US / 106331
Customer Support Specialist – 106331
Gracenote – Argentina Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
We are presently looking for a Customer Support Specialist to provide day-to-day support to new and existing customers. These activities require working with internal cross-functional technical groups and external customers business and engineering teams to drive successful delivery of customer implementations and proactively ensure the on-going success of customer accounts.
In this role you will:
● Serve as the primary contact and provide first-level support for clients.
● Respond, evaluate, troubleshoot and prioritize incoming product-related issues and effectively escalate to various technical support staff when needed
● Log and track calls using Salesforce tracking software and maintains historical records and related problem documentation.
● Maintain a strong working knowledge of supported products and continually strives to enhance skills through ongoing training, reading, and participating in projects and improvement initiatives.
● Develop a strong understanding of the business and can relate problems to business impacts. Understand when to place a sense of urgency and when to escalate critical problems to management.
● Work in conjunction with Sales and Product Development staff to create and deliver new/and/or custom products and samples are required by clients.
● Ability to coordinate with multiple internal departments to resolve customer-related issues or requests.
● Provide on-call support – beeper coverage rotation required 24/7 (approximately every 8 weeks)
● Generate monthly reports of customer product usage as required
● Support CX team on projects and initiatives from time to time
● Monitor and modify customer delivery profiles as required
● Participation in customer calls as required
For this role we are looking for Individuals who have:
● Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline or 2 – 4 years experience in a customer facing role.
● Must possess strong customer service skills, emotional intelligence and excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
● Experience in research and resolution of problems using analytical skills in a digital environment is strongly preferred.
● Must be self-motivated and able to work effectively with minimum supervision and assume responsibility for appropriate follow-through.
● Ability to adapt to a fast-changing work environment while maintaining stability of performance under pressure and to demonstrate patience and control when dealing with difficult situations.
● Ability to organize, schedule and complete multiple tasks concurrently.
● Working knowledge of business software/applications – Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, etc.
● Basic knowledge of custom software applications used at the Gracenote Queensbury NY office is helpful.
● Spanish, French and or Portuguese language skills are a plus.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Buenos Aires,Buenos Aires