North America / United States / FL / Tampa – Oldsmar
Technology & Engineering
#: 97446-en_US / 97446
Cybersecurity Analyst, Threat Intelligence – 97446
Technology and Engineering – USA Tampa, Florida
Nielsen’s Security Threat Intelligence team provides services to detect, protect, and respond to cyber risks. As a Security Analyst you will be expected to research threat groups, understand Tactics, Techniques, Procedures of threat actors, create ways of detecting malicious activity, provide techniques to better protect Nielsen, and help respond to issues when required.
- Research threat groups to better create detections, advise on protection, and communicate risk
- Create alerts to detect malicious activity
- Hunt for cyber threats using SIEM and other tools available
- Provide malware reverse engineering and digital forensics
- Provide expert advice on the identification and mitigation of risks to help the business
- Document standard practices and step-by-step procedures to improve Nielsen threat intelligence
A Little Bit About You:
- Your strong understanding of Cybersecurity can help Threat Intelligence find new ways of detecting and protecting against threats
- Your strong sense of integrity will better help protect the Nielsen business
- Your ability to see problems from different perspectives and reason out problems will improve Nielsen’s Threat Intelligence
- Bachelor Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Information Systems or research related discipline or a minimum of 5+ years of direct Information Security experience
- 3+ years of direct experience in Threat Intelligence, Incident Response, Penetration Testing, or Red Team
- Experience developing ways of detecting cyber threats
- Experience working and developing in either python, ruby, or other programming languages is preferred
- Having one or more security certifications such as SANS/GIAC, CISSP, CEH, OSCP is preferred
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Tampa,Florida
Secondary Locations: , , ,