Latin America / Argentina / B / Buenos Aires
#: 83921-en_US / 83921
Data Analyst – 83921
Analytics – Argentina Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires
Data Analyst – Buenos Aires, Argentina
You are passionate about data. You are driven by curiosity and enjoy problem-solving. Managing time and deadlines comes naturally to you. You’re known for your impeccable organization. Details matter to you. You're committed to delivering high quality results for your clients!
- As a Data Analyst, you will play a critical role in delivering first-class evaluations and measurement options based on data to support client decision making in a reliable and efficient manner.
- Integrate, assemble, summarize, validate, and disseminate data from numerous disparate systems (flat files, spreadsheets, relational databases, etc.) to present recommendations to clients.
- Use data blending tools to generate summary reports from multiple data sources.
- Identify anomalies within the data, comply with all Best Practices, Rules of Engagement and Data Protocols.
- Adhere to project timelines and contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business field (Still studying or recently graduated).
- 0-2 years experience.
- High proficiency with Excel
- Self-motivated and works well independently
- High proficiency with English
About the Team:
Nielsen Marketing Effectiveness uses cutting edge technology and industry-leading data science to tackle some of the hardest problems in marketing science. We empower advertisers, publishers and agencies with the intelligence they need to drive revenue, increase market share, and optimize their audiences and investments. Our goal is to provide reaction measurements at unprecedented speed and scale.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Buenos Aires,Buenos Aires
Secondary Locations: , , ,