India / India / / Mumbai
Technology & Engineering
#: 109105-en_US / 109105
About this Job
As a member of this dynamic and fast-paced team, you will be involved in architecting and managing enterprise wide solutions.
- Understand the functional domain, business objectives and solution requirements
- Contribute to feature development and solution engineering
- Collaborate with Product, Design and other internal stakeholders
- Minimise complexity and help build resilient and performant architectures
- Follow Agile & Scrum methodologies as development and delivery methodology
Must have skills:
- Proficiency on data engineering concepts and practices like data structures, algorithms, design patterns and data modelling concepts
- Strong problem solving, Analytical, logical skills and deductive reasoning
- Proficiency on one or more programming languages like C#, Java, Python, etc.
- Strong expertise with any RDBMS like MS SQL Server / MySQL / PostgreSQL
- Experience in working with AWS services like EC2, ALB, ASG, RDS, EMR, S3, Athena and others
Good to have skills:
- Knowledge of NoSQL datastores like Cassandra and Redis
- Familiarity in building Observability stack with tools like Prometheus, Grafana, PagerDuty, etc.
- Familiarity with CI/CD pipelines and Devops practices
- Experience in terms of refactoring, best coding practices and code optimization.
- Offer performance and capacity planning support of hardware and operating systems.
- BE / BTech / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 6-9 years of relevant technological experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and open-to-experiment environment
- Work independently and be one of the key members driving the discourse of development of the associated projects
Working together across functions, our Software Developers research and discover new opportunities, and shape products to fulfill them.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action.