Asia Pacific / New Zealand / / Auckland
#: 99231-en_US / 99231
Service Delivery Executive – 99231
Analytics – New Zealand Auckland
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Service Delivery Executive, your primary responsibility is managing the Return Path Data (RPD) service and managing clients and stakeholders using Nielsen’s proprietary software.
- Management of the RPD service and related projects. These include (but are not limited to):
> Methodological, deliverable or configuration changes
> User acceptance tests
> Ad Hoc reporting as required.
> Quality control and ensuring accurate daily data delivery.
> Design and reporting of panel related surveys
- Liaison with stakeholders both within Nielsen and with our client to ensure the quality of service and technical support
- Management of maintenance, development and testing of Nielsen proprietary client-facing software (such as the eTAM software.)
- Maintenance of the relevant technical documentation. The collection and management of feedback, bugs, configuration changes, requirements and design input for software upgrades.
- The coordination of overseas support teams to ensure the successful delivery of software versions. This will also involve management of the user acceptance testing process to ensure the requirements are met and a quality product is delivered.
- The second level of support on software issues, support to the Nielsen Helpdesk team for the implementation of the software with clients. Training of key power users may be required
- The position may also include other tasks as designated by Management.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Candidate with project management experience between 2 – 3 years are ideal candidates
- A strong technical ability to be able to troubleshoot technical issues.
- To be able to clearly communicate technical issues verbally and in a written form.
- The ability to document specifications for software developments.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve and thoroughly investigate data
- Attention to detail.
- Sense of urgency and the ability to consistently deliver to a standard that fully meets expectations and deadlines
- The candidate needs a high level of software skills to be able to use new software applications, to be able to understand how they work and envision ways to improve the software.
- Organisational skills to manage various teams to meet the necessary goals.
- Python (added advantage)
ABOUT THE TEAM
Global Product, Technology & Operations support Nielsen Media’s growth strategy by enabling positive client and market solutions. Our Operations Team is in a unique position as the centre of data collection, analysis and delivery. We deliver outcomes with the highest quality and integrity standards in an agile and transparent way while standing by our Nielsen values
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Auckland