India / India / GJ / Vadodara /
#: 743999720598664 / REF165N
Data Processing Specialist, MINOC, Vadodara
ABOUT THIS JOB
The Data Processing Specialist is responsible for instructions of client deliverables, coding and data validation focusing on specific industry / category or set of categories (e.g. Beverages, Food, Health and Beauty Products). As Data Processing Specialist at Nielsen, you have to create and deliver client outputs in a correct and timely manner.
● Be the point of contact for commercial queries, leading the resolution in a client focused and timely manner in cooperation with Client Liaison and Commercial teams.
● Should be able to identify, investigate and co-ordinate the resolution of data, process or product related queries.
● Plan and execute a complex daily personal workload and support to meet departmental and company schedules.
● Analyze and identify gaps and areas for improvement in coding, data input validation and client instructions environments (CIP) and drive convergence of processes and tools.
● Provide accurate and timely feedback to respective country teams, driving SOP and use of best demonstrated practices.
● Work across relevant Operations/Enablement teams to ensure delivery to client expectations and satisfaction. Operate in a virtual/multi-cultural environment, liaising with stakeholders and colleagues
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
A successful Data Processing specialist delivers timely and with quality instructions of client deliverables, coding and data validation focusing on specific industry / category or set of categories (e.g. Beverages, Food, Health and Beauty Products). S/he is expected to identify, investigate and co-ordinate the resolution of data, process or product related queries and also be the point of contact for commercial queries which also needs to be solved in an efficient and client focused manner
● Bachelor’s Any Graduate, preference given to Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Commerce, BBA – For Band 9
● Master’s degree (Commerce, Statistics, Mathematics or a related field)- For Band 9
● Relevant TCS experience- 1 year and above (Band 8)
● Excellent organization skills, aptitude to work in a team and meet deadlines
● A high degree of accuracy, proactivity and attention to detail
● Good analytics skills and aptitude for data and operational processes
● Project management aptitude (critical path, task sequencing, problem solving, etc.)
● Common business language knowledge (English): speaking and writing with fluency
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: careers.nielsen.com