Latin America / Mexico / / Mexico City
Client Service & Sales
#: 101306-en_US / 101306
Digital Sales Lead Mexico – 101306
Client Services and Sales – Mexico Mexico City, Federal District
Digital Sales Lead Mexico
This role will require managing our sales team to identify & drive revenue and new business growth for Digital solutions in Mexico, in addition to managing the relationship with some of our top digital partners for the country. The role will also be responsible for translating the company digital strategies and business ambitions into well executed plans. The position will report into the Mexico Managing Director and is responsible to drive outsized revenue growth and penetration.
Key responsibilities include:
- Use a thoroughly honed sales process which includes prospecting and developing relationships, analyzing needs and opportunities, negotiating contract terms, documenting activity and thoroughly following up on issues pertaining to the sale and delivery of services to customers
- Deliver business plans for new growth opportunities for the digital business
- Manage accountability and performance of its team for meeting revenue targets on a quarterly basis
- Assist in the development of the overall Mexico revenue plan, specifically advising on realistic forecasts for digital products in Mexico (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, and promotional strategy and sales effort)
- Identify new digital business opportunities with new and existing clients
- Be responsible for business development and account management at the Mexico level for some of our key digital partners such as Google, Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, Microsoft, Apple
- Work with internal stakeholders to drive product development and continuous improvement
- Organize, plan, forecast and manage his/her sales pipeline in Salesforce CRM
Qualifications and Skills:
- 7+ years sales/commercial management experience in relevant industries including Tech, digital media, digital advertising and/or measurement
- Proven track record of sales revenue execution in the Digital Media space-proven new digital business development
- Experience on product management desired (specially on tech products/solutions/services)
- 5+ years experience working for or with native digital companies or selling digital/tech solutions/services
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA desired
- English and Spanish fluency required
- Ability to travel as required
- Knowledge of Nielsen Media Solutions a plus
- Understanding and experience with Digital campaigns and KPIs
About the Team:
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content and related audiences in the new media landscape. Our Client Service and Sales team operates as a link between Production and Clients, covering all post-sales retail measurement services. We are aimed to provide our Clients best in class servicing and on-time data delivery, enhancing their satisfaction of the Nielsen core products.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mexico City,Federal District
Secondary Locations: , , ,