North America / United States / NY / New York City
Client Service & Sales
#: 101783-en_US / 101783
Digital Solutions Manager – 101783
Client Services and Sales – USA New York, New York
Join a cutting edge, technology-driven “start-up” inside the world’s largest market research organization, NIELSEN! Market Research experience not required, ideally looking for a digital media enthusiast with an interest is discovering and uncovering media effectiveness.
Nielsen’s advertising effectiveness practice is a providing the first real-time, enterprise technology platform that allows advertisers and their partners in media to collaborate around measuring and optimizing the reach and resonance of television, online, and mobile advertising campaigns. We are currently seeking a confident, self-driven Digital Solutions Manager experienced in all aspects of digital advertising who thrives on managing and growing existing client business.
Our mission is to enable our customers to derive exceptional value from our solutions by teaching them to elicit actionable insights from our brand lift surveys and digital reach solutions. You will be on point for driving adoption and usage of several online Nielsen measurement products in our customer base while providing world-class customer service, with the ultimate goal of increasing revenue from existing customers. Partnering with our ad ops and sales teams, you will be servicing clients that primarily include direct Fortune 500 client brand teams and their agency partners. This is a key role with great potential and ability to influence a number of different factors, including product, business development and operations …this isn’t the same-old account management position that you’ve seen at other companies!
- Acts as primary point-of-contact for Client and their agency(s)
- Leads day-to-day management of client campaigns
- Partners with sales team to move new customers from trial to repeat business
- Partners with ad ops team to deliver superior customer experience
- Understands digital and traditional media strategy, planning and buying tactics and techniques
- Comfortable analyzing and deriving insights from data in a thoughtful, strategic manner
- Teaches our clients to interpret the results of our brand lift studies and leverage them in their business
- Leads account penetration, adoption and usage to achieve account growth targets
- Proactively finds new ways to build the client’s businesses and to grow accounts
- Masters and maintains knowledge of client’s business, competition, and latest industry news and trends
Ideal for candidates currently working in the digital space as:
- Digital Media Senior Media Planner/Strategist
- Digital Account Supervisor
- Digital Media Director/Supervisor
- Digital Sales Senior Account Manager
- Digital Media Associate Director
- Bachelor’s degree, 5+ year’s previous client services / account management experience, 3+ years in the digital industry.
- Understanding of the overall media and measurement/analytics landscape in advertising and marketing trends.
- Experienced with running/overseeing online advertising campaign and media operations.
- Day-to-day client management experience.
- Strong analytic and analytical skills
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong quantitative skills.
- Strong digital media background.
- Extremely organized and highly motivated.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Stellar presentation skills with direct experience presenting to clients.
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills.
- Knowledge in the usage and operations of ad serving technologies a plus.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: New York,New York
Secondary Locations: Remote, IL – Chicago, ,