Asia Pacific / Australia / / Macquarie Park
#: 82657-en_US / 82657
Digital Support Executive – 82657
Analytics – Australia
About The Role
Nielsen is one of the world’s biggest data measurement companies, and we pride ourselves on providing our people with endless possibilities and paths to grow their careers.
Nielsen is looking for an organised self-starter to join a fun, dynamic and exciting team that specialise in measurement integration. Working with this team will see you take your skills to the next level!
To get you started, we will provide you with full training and provide ongoing support throughout your Nielsen journey.
- Manage and coordinate all aspects of client engagement as related to measurement integration.
- Use strong written and verbal communication skills tailored to the audience’s needs.
- Work with cross-functional teams including Classification, Product, Operations, Tech, Engineering and Client Services.
- Drive positive client relationships through top-level service.
- Keep to Service level agreements and deadlines.
- Independently manage tickets in the ticketing system.
- Knowledge sharing with team members and other internal stakeholders.
- Conduct technical and consultative calls with clients, account managers and other stakeholders.
- Provide constructive input to Team Lead / Operations Manager.
Qualifications & Skills
- Preferably candidate with Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Development
- Understanding of Software Development Kits is a must
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with all levels of staff
- Experience with Google Workspace and Microsoft Office suite
- Proven record of delivering quality results on time
- Outstanding organizational/time management skills and the ability to multi-task in order to effectively support multiple projects and client engagements
- Creative problem solving and technical troubleshooting skills and unyielding focus on client satisfaction
- Composed in high-pressure situations
- Demonstrate ability to effectively resolve conflicts
- Experience working with and reporting results to senior management and staff
- An aptitude for learning new systems, technology, and processes
- Experience troubleshooting technical issues using debugging tools (e.g. Chrome DevTools, Fiddler, Charles, Console)
About the Team
Nielsen Media would not function without our Technology teams! We are catalysts for delivery quality, on-time, reliable measurements to clients, and we are cultivators, growing our employees through education, skill building and experiences. Around the globe, our Technology teams are relentless in our pursuit of superior analytics, technology, process and support.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Primary Location: Macquarie Park,New South Wales