India / India / / Mumbai
#: 109472-en_US / 109472
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is responsible for our online video metadata, a key part of the Gracenote video data ingestion platform, consuming data from the digital catalogs of media outlets like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, and iTunes and preparing that data for curation by Gracenote’s editorial teams.
Expect to spend about creating, curate and enhancing metadata: both for currently airing TV programs, as well as maintaining a permanent library of TV program data. Proactively research information for TV and Movies assets. Initiate, track and maintain communication with broadcasters, and relevant content providers to achieve results.
● Read and understand plots and write the synopsis in English
● Write synopsis in different character lengths/counts
● Research and rephrase content to avoid plagiarism
● Adapt to the in-house style and replicate it in the writing
● Perform factual checks, using standard reference sources
● Put in extra hours during crunched timelines and work under tight deadlines
● Ensure timely delivery of accurate and reliable information
● Must be a graduate in any field
● Should be proficient in the English language and possess excellent writing and communication skills
● Knowledge or interest in television, films and SEO is an added advantage
● Excellent research skills
ABOUT THE TEAM
This role is with the Editorial team at Gracenote, which is a part of a Nielsen Company. The team is responsible for translating English metadata into different Indian regional languages. Gracenote is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
We’re in tune with what the world is watching, buying, and everything in between. If you can think of it, we’re measuring it. We sift through the small stuff and piece together big pictures to provide a comprehensive understanding of what’s happening now and what’s coming next for our clients. Today’s data is tomorrow’s marketplace revelation.
We like to be in the middle of the action. That’s why you can find us at work in over 100 countries. From global industry leaders to small businesses, consumer goods to media companies, we work with them all. We’re bringing in data 24/7 and the possibilities are endless. See what’s next with us at Nielsen: www.nielsen.com & www.gracenote.com.