Latin America / Brazil / / São Paulo
#: 106493-en_US / 106493
Editorial Editor – 106493
Gracenote – Brazil São Paulo, São Paulo
Gracenote, a Nielsen Company is the leading provider of entertainment metadata and media recognition technology that powers discovery features for top TV, music, sports and automotive
platforms. We are presently looking for an Editorial Editor, based in Sao Paulo, Brazil. This is a full-time position which will report directly to the Editorial Team Lead.
About the position
Our editor will perform editorial functions related to the ongoing development and creation of media databases and content, specifically in the audiovisual sphere. The ideal candidate loves
movies and series, is familiar and up to date with TV listings and the media sector in general. This person will be responsible for performing high-volume, complex manipulations on the
entertainment information that forms the core of Gracenote’s media database.
- Edit and maintain TV listings information, create and curate information on movies and shows, such as synopsis, titles, release date, cast/crew.
- Consolidate data content and new program information in databases.
- Maintain accurate database information and provide timely updating of listings information.
- Ensure the accuracy of editorial content, authenticity of program information and timely delivery to in-house personnel.
- Associate’s degree in English or a minimum of 3 years related work experience preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Office required.
- Knowledge of Gracenote Editorial databases preferred.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, exhibit strong attention to detail, possess multi-tasking ability and high energy.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Regular and reliable attendance is required to support the team
- Thorough knowledge of television industry preferred
Shift: 12PM to 9PM (Mon, Tue, Wed) and 12PM to 10PM (Thu, Fri)
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender, identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: São Paulo,São Paulo