India / India / / Mumbai
#: 87114-en_US / 87114
ABOUT THIS JOB
Our insights impact businesses around the world. Join our Content Editorial team to help bring high-quality and up-to-date data to our clients, every day.
- The candidate must be able to research and enrich/curate metadata for Podcasts.
- Rewrite descriptions to match Nielsen Standards.
- The candidate will need to search and populate metadata fields podlike Host/s, Categories, Guests, Description, Crew and so on
- Candidate must be able to perform factual checks, using standard reference sources
- Ensure timely delivery of accurate and reliable information.
QUALIFICATION & DESIRED SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, English, Journalism, Music or other Media-related disciplines.
- Experience in a related media field such as video/television, music, or other positions requiring content metadata experience is desirable but not necessary.
- Fluency in English language
- Good communication skills (Verbal and Written English skills)
- Typing speed should be good.
- The candidate must be passionate about consuming Podcasts, TV shows and movies.
- Deep content research skills are definitely required for this position.
- Candidates should have basic knowledge of MS word /excel.
- Must keep themselves updated with the latest news, especially on social networks, related to podcasts, television and cinema.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
As a member of this dynamic and fast-paced team, you will be involved in our online podcast metadata curation, a key part of the Nielsens AOD data platform, curation metadata for English podcasts produced and listened to across the globe. Companies like Facebook, Google, and Apple rely on Nielsen audio and video metadata to power their products for millions of customers around the globe.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action.
Gracenote, a Nielsen company, provides music, video, and sports content along with technologies to the world's hottest entertainment products and brands. Gracenote is the global standard for music and video recognition which is supported by the largest source of entertainment data. Gracenote features descriptions of more than 200 million tracks, TV listings for 85+ countries and statistics from 4,500 sport leagues and competitions.