India / India / / Mumbai
#: 102361-en_US / 102361
ABOUT THIS JOB: Editorial Research Specialist
- The candidate must be able to research and enrich /curate metadata for movies and TV shows.
- The candidate will need to search and populate metadata fields like Cast and Crew credits, Run time, Distribution details, Awards, Box office collection, Production house.
- Candidate must be able to perform factual checks, using standard reference sources
- Must be ready to put in extra hours during crunched timelines and work under tight deadlines.
- Ensure timely delivery of accurate and reliable information.
QUALIFICATION & DESIRED SKILLS:
- The candidate must be a graduate in any field.
- Typing speed should be good.
- The candidate must be passionate about watching TV serials and movies.
- Deep content research skills are definitely required for this position.
- Candidates should have basic knowledge of MS word /excel.
- Must keep themselves updated with the latest news, especially on social networks, related to television and cinema.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Nielsen Sports is the premier provider of analytics and insights within the sports industry, offering the most reliable source of independent and holistic market data in the sector and the most complete view of consumer trends and habits worldwide.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!