Latin America / Mexico / / Mexico City
Client Service & Sales
#: 110204-en_US / 110204
EJECUTIVO CLIENT SERVICE – MEDIA – 110204
Client Services and Sales – Mexico Mexico City, Federal District
MEDIA CLIENT EXECUTIVE – CDMX, MEXICO
As a global leader in measurement and information and the world’s largest market research company, we believe that providing our clients with a precise understanding of the consumer is the key to making the right decisions – decisions that can lead to profitable growth. Reporting directly to the Associate Media Manager, the Media Client Executive is a key role in the Client Service team across existing Digital and Advertiser clients in MX.
● Driving revenue growth of Nielsen’s clients assigned and create strategy to achieve it
● Establish and maintain a strong connection with your client portfolio, understanding their needs and directing them to meet their expectations
● Ensure at all times that the “delivery” to the customer meets the expectations committed
● Supporting partnerships management, review of data market & business opportunities
● Knowledge of the Nielsen Measurement Solutions, and ambition to upskill on any new solutions in the business independently.
● Generates standard and complex reports for clients
● Supervise tracking of traditional and digital campaigns performance and KPIs
● BA / BS required
● Analytical and numerical skills
● 3+ years experience in the Media on and off /Advertising industry
● Knowledge of Nielsen Media Solution as a plus
● Understanding and experience with traditional media campaigns and KPIs
● A positive can-do attitude
● Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Salesforce
● Advanced English
About the Team
The Global Nielsen Media Client Service team wants to empower you to help our clients go from insights to action faster. We want to help you perfect the art of data-driven customer service that
drives clients’ investment in Nielsen. By using innovative technologies, you can now work on activities that are driving client impact and minimize time spent responding to routine and manual
tasks. In other words, we want to increase your strategic capacity and deliver impactful insights to clients.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mexico City,Federal District
Secondary Locations: , , ,