India / India / / Mumbai
#: 77961-en_US / 77961
English Editor (Bangla language knowledge must) – 77961
Gracenote – India Mumbai, Maharashtra
ABOUT THIS JOB
This role is responsible for our online video metadata, a key part of the Gracenote video data ingestion platform, consuming data from the digital catalogs of media outlets like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, and iTunes and preparing that data for curation by Gracenote's editorial teams.
● Read and understand plots and write the synopsis in English
● Write synopsis in different character lengths/counts
● Research and rephrase content to avoid plagiarism
● Adapt to the in-house style and replicate it in the writing
● Perform factual checks, using standard reference sources
● Put in extra hours during crunched timelines and work under tight deadlines
● Ensure timely delivery of accurate and reliable information
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
Expect to spend about Create, curate and enhance metadata: both for currently airing TV programs, as well as maintaining a permanent library of TV program data. Proactively research information for TV and Movies assets. Initiate, track and maintain communicationwith broadcasters, and relevant content providers to achieve results.
● Must be a graduate in any field
● Should be proficient in the English & Bangla language and possess excellent writing and communication skills
● Knowledge or interest in television, films and SEO is an added advantage
● Excellent research skills
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
This role is with Gracenote, a Nielsen Media company, provides entertainment metadata and technology that powers the world’s top cable and satellite providers, consumer electronics, automakers and music services. Metadata drives all product lines — all are based on data connectivity! We provide clients with a comprehensive global database of compositions, writers and publishers – linking compositions to recordings at scale using machine learning. Providing publishers, societies and entertainment services with essential reference data for rights management.
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mumbai,Maharashtra
Secondary Locations: , , ,