Asia Pacific / Indonesia / / Jakarta Selatan
Client Service & Sales
#: 85542-en_US / 85542
Executive, Client Service – 85542
Client Services and Sales – Indonesia Jakarta Selatan, Jakarta
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our insights impact businesses around the world. Join our Media, Client Service team to help bring high-
quality and up-to-date data to our clients, every day.
- Conduct Quality Control before the data are being released to the market
- Troubleshoot and maintain Nielsen software in the clients
- Handling client queries
- Conduct training for clients
- Release official communication to the clients
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Information Technology background are preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience as data analyst will be preferred (although fresh graduates are also welcome
- In depth knowledge about Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge about Macro VBA or Google App Script will be a great advantage
- Fluent in English both spoken and written
ABOUT THE TEAM
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content
and related audiences in the new media landscape. Our Client Service and Sales team operates as a link between
Production and Clients, covering all post-sales retail measurement services. We are aimed to provide our Clients
best in class servicing and on-time data delivery, enhancing their satisfaction of the Nielsen core products.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Jakarta Selatan,Jakarta