Asia Pacific / Philippines / / Pasig City
Client Service & Sales
#: 79171-en_US / 79171
Executive, Research Insights – Media Client Service – 79171
Client Services and Sales – Philippines
At Nielsen Media, we measure performance for our clients and we use analytics to help our clients grow their business. Measurement and analytics are two separate things, and each is important and valuable on its own, but the connection of the two makes them both even more critical and valuable.
As an Executive Client Service, you will be partnering with our clients and using data to explain what is happening with their business needs, and what they should do to improve business performance. Working with your Nielsen colleagues in a team environment, you will build partnerships to allow you to understand client needs and requirements.
- Maintain an accurate, complete, up-to-date and insightful client business profiles to be shared with senior management
- Assist senior staff in delivering quality services to clients and ensure the services provided to clients are timely and precise according to client business needs and specifications and at the same time meeting the company's quality standards
- Assist in sales activities in conjunction with senior staff in terms of preparation of proposal and credential presentations
- Communicate client needs to appropriate team members
- Provide "in office" research, administrative and operational support to senior staff
- Be directly accountable for work conducted for their nominated clients in terms of analyses, charting, etc
- Ensure client service deliverables are aligned with the regional client service standards
- Functional / Technical
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date knowledge of research techniques and applications
- Integrate multiple data sources to answer business issues
- Perform quality checks on all reports for alignment to request, accuracy and correctness
- Ensure standard operating procedures within area of responsibility are observed
- Recommend improvements in work processes within area of responsibility
- Bachelor's degree is required
- Candidate with experience in Consumer Insights/Research (whether it be media agencies, broadcasting, publishing, advertising or online)
- Fresh graduates from the Media or Research field of studies are encouraged to apply
- Extensive experience in project management and client servicing
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
About The Team
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content and related audiences in the new media landscape. Our Client Service and Sales team operates as a link between Production and Clients, covering all post-sales retail measurement services. We are aimed to provide our Clients best in class servicing and on-time data delivery, enhancing their satisfaction of the Nielsen core products.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Pasig City