Asia Pacific / Singapore / / Singapore /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999738749779 / 50245400
ABOUT THIS JOB
The role of Retailer Vertical Executive within the Retailer Vertical owns and safeguards the client relationship with our retailers. By combining detailed information with our professional consultative services, we offer valuable insights and expertise that help retailers improve their marketing and sales decisions.
- Identify areas of business opportunity and growth for the business unit
- Build and Maintain and further foster relationships with current & new clients
- Work on strategy and approach to win back lapsed clients
- Develop a winning sale framework for approaching new clients, especially local retailers.
- Build the company’s positive image through active participation in professional associations and industry conferences/seminars
- Contribute to new business initiatives and participate in the development and launch of new services
- Contribute to the short-term strategies and business plans for the growth of the business unit based on global and regional / sub-regional directions
- Provide continuous feedback on competitive activities within assigned clients
- Achieve revenue, profitability, and productivity targets as well as other related business development objectives as assigned
- Ensure local business strategies are implemented according to regional / sub-regional directions in order to meet the financial and business objectives of the division
- Monitor the actual financial performance against budget/forecast and ensure the implementation of appropriate actions that will lead to the achievement of the financial targets
- Implement plans that will contribute to maximum client satisfaction and ensure continued profitable and business growth
- Ensure the implementation of the Client Management Process for the assigned accounts and be able to add
- Expanding our scope of influence with clients across a wider range of products and with greater depth of involvement
- Provide product solutions and benefits to client business issues/opportunities by developing strategic initiatives for each client
- Foster relationships at all levels and functions of the client organization to identify opportunities for incremental product/solution sales
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
You’re the first to recognize an opportunity, then turn it into a client solution. Pivot is your middle name. Last-minute requests? No problem. You confidently manage data, and you care about the people behind every number. In fact, you’re a bit of a people person and feel energized by successful collaboration. You manage relationships and expectations as well as you manage projects, and your experience speaks for itself. Curiosity, communication, and critical thinking drive your work–whether you got your start in sales or consulting, analytics or consumer goods. Now you’re ready for what’s next.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply or Executives with 1 or 2 years of experience would be desirable.
- Strong client-focus and proactive.
- Self-starter, able to work independently.
- Keen interest in the retail and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry.
- Has strong analytical skills and business commercial knowledge;
- High communication skills (communicating with clients, partners, and thought leadership for both inside and outside the company).
- Technically proficient in MS Office applications.
- Business English knowledge, both verbal and written
- Ability to work within a virtual environment
- Open for change, integrity & client centric mindset