Latin America / Puerto Rico / / San Juan
#: 84053-en_US / 84053
Field Representative – Vehicle provided – ZONA NOROESTE/SUROESTE – 84053
Operations – Puerto Rico San Juan, Puerto Rico
At Nielsen, we prioritize measuring the total audience for our data and insights. As a member of our Field team, you will build trusting relationships that give households a voice.
- To Install and maintain equipment in Panel homes in line with the company’s best practices and quality guidelines.
- To ensure that professional relations are maintained with members of the panel.
- Maintain Field Area average Intab as required.
- Install / Maintain equipment in Panel Member homes.
- Maintain or exceed minimum Field Area install levels.
- Accurate completion of Demographic information
- Attend all installs and maintenance calls on time per policy.
- Conduct weekly inventory of equipment.
- Ability to coach households on the use of People Meters as well as Security.
- Households retention
- Care of assigned company assets
- Problem solver with attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to understand technical terms and issues
- Clean Drivers License
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Planning and organizing and attention to detail
- Ability to influence and persuade
- Ability to travel including overnight travel.
- Analytical skills and initiative as working alone most of the time
- Time management
- Bilingual skills English and Spanish required
About the team
Global Nielsen Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. At the core of our data is our Field associates, who connect and build personal relationships with consumers to collect data on TV, Radio, and Digital Device consumption.
We want to hear from you! Send us your updated resume!
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: San Juan,Puerto Rico