Greater China / Taiwan / / Taipei
Finance & Corporate Development
#: 84444-en_US / 84444
Member of Great China revenue team. Manage all the Greater China (Taiwan, China and Hong Kong) Billing, collections, cash application and other Accounts Receivable related functions.
- Adopt a Global & Regional COE agenda and to ensure the following accounts receivable related functions are completed:
- Customer invoicing, customer account validation
- Accounts Receivable management including cash collection
- Weekly cash collection reporting and allocations
- Partner with Taiwan, China and Hong Kong Client Service team for billing requests and past due AR collections, and customer master data set up/change requests
- Perform bad debt provision, and submit analysis to Revenue Controller for approval
- Support Taiwan, China and Hong Kong revenue closing activities, including accruals, bad debt provisions, and Blackline reconciliations; are accurate and are performed in accordance with co/Stat rules, Global COE processes, and passing to Revenue Controller for approval
- Support Taiwan, China and Hong Kong FP&A and Finance Business Partner to provide clarity on billing and customer receivables and payment history
- Support the Taiwan, China and Hong Kong Revenue Controller during audits (CAS, statutory, VAT, etc) based on the predefined way of work according to Global/Regional COE standards
- Assist Operational or Revenue Controllers on local VAT declarations
- Others financial duties as assigned by the supervisors
Qualifications and Skills
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in accounting or finance
- Experience working in a multinational, multi-cultural environment is an additional advantage
- Experience working with remote counterparts
- Must be detailed oriented in MS Excel with accounting principles knowledge
- Fluency in English and local language mandatory
About the Team
As guardians of the Nielsen Media assets, our Finance teams strive to accurately report the financial position of Nielsen. We seek to continuously improve finance processes, controls and systems. We aim to provide clear, simple and insightful financial information to our business leaders in order to drive positive financial action. As a team we work in the spirit of integrity, accountability, quality and diligence, whilst maintaining the highest ethical standards.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!