Asia Pacific / Korea / / Seoul
#: 93350-en_US / 93350
ABOUT THIS JOB
Research and collect the best representative images from web sites, studios, distributors, vendors, screen captures and related sources in a timely and accurate manner for entry into an internal database.
- Follow established standards for evaluation and collection of the best images to meet Gracenote size, aspect ratio, and other product requirements
- Regularly communicate with processing and other global teams to ensure imagery makes it through the entire process for delivery to customers.
- Link images to the assigned asset in the Gracenote databases.
- Initiate, track and maintain communication with content providers to achieve results.
- Recommend ways to improve productivity, increase quality, and new ways of filling image gaps
- Identify and pursue source candidates for scripted or other automated collection
- Must demonstrate effective organizational, grammatical, analytical, writing and communication skills.
- Must have keyboarding skills; Windows proficiency preferred.
- Must be organized, exhibit strong attention to detail, possess multi-tasking ability as well as self-motivation and high energy.
- Must have a good eye for images and a desire for high quality.
- Must be fluent in English and Korean.
- University degree in media-related field or equivalent work is a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop a plus.
* This is a 12 months contract role under 3rd party agency.
ABOUT THE TEAM
As the definitive source of entertainment metadata and IDs across TV, movies, celebrities, music and sports, Gracenote powers guide, search and discovery experiences for the top TV and streaming video platforms, media companies, music services, consumer electronics and automakers on the planet. At its core, Gracenote helps connect people with the entertainment content they love.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!