India / India / / Mumbai
#: 96245-en_US / 96245
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are presently looking for an Image Collector to join our Content team. This role is responsible for our online video metadata, a key part of the Gracenote video data ingestion platform, consuming data from the digital catalogs of media outlets like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, and iTunes and preparing that data for curation by Gracenote’s editorial teams. Companies like Comcast, Google, and Apple rely on Gracenote video metadata to power their products for millions of customers around the globe.
- Follow established standards for evaluation and collection of the best images to meet Gracenote size, aspect ratio, and other product requirements
- Regularly communicate with processing and other global teams to ensure imagery makes it through the entire process for delivery to customers
- Link images to the assigned asset in the Gracenote databases. Provide 2nd/3rd line support as and when required.
- Initiate, track and maintain communication with content providers to achieve results.
- Recommend ways to improve productivity, increase quality, and new ways of filling image gaps
- Identify and pursue source candidates for scripted or other automated collection
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Any Graduate or diploma holder
- Good communication skills (Verbal and Written English skills)
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced (nimble) environment
- Knowledge of MS Office – especially Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop other photo/image editing software’s
ABOUT THE TEAM
Gracenote, a Nielsen Media company, provides entertainment metadata and technology that powers the world’s top cable and satellite providers, consumer electronics, automakers and music services. Metadata drives all product lines — all are based on data connectivity! We provide clients with a comprehensive global database of compositions, writers and publishers – linking compositions to recordings at scale using machine learning. Providing publishers, societies and entertainment services with essential reference data for rights management.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!