Latin America / Brazil / / São Paulo
#: 78423-en_US / 78423
Intern, Rich Media 11am-6pm – 78423
Gracenote – Brazil São Paulo, São Paulo
RICH MEDIA INTERN
Gracenote, a Nielsen Company is the leading provider of entertainment metadata and media recognition technology that powers discovery features for top TV, music, sports and automotive platforms. The Rich Media intern will develop skills and knowledge related to the department processes, as focusing on research, gather and process image assets from web sites, studios, distributors and related sources in a timely and accurate manner for entry into Gracenote’s programs.
The ideal candidate should have great attention to detail, be self-motivated and a team worker.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL SUPPORT AT:
• Collect images, photos, logos and other digital assets from publicists and web sites to drive new media products using internal flows and web search (Google tools);
• Analyze and work in specific reports from customers to improve data quality and content coverage.
• Populate data fields in the internal database system associated;
• Maintain an organized system of archiving images and tracking metadata;
• Work close with colleagues to secure that the department goals are met.
FOR THIS ROLE WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH:
• Bachelor’s degree on going, from 2nd semester to 3rd semester at Social Communication – Radio & TV / Marketing / Advertising / Graphic Designer;
• Technology skills including windows, internet and programming;
• Google tolls (Drive, Docs, Spreadsheet, Presentation and Plus), Web search;
• Communication skills – both verbal and written in Portuguese and English.
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
• Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Premiere;
• Entertainment knowledge as Movies, Programs, Series, Actors, Celebrities, Shows, Music, Sports, TV, Netflix, NET NOW, Oi Play, Crackle, YouTube and others;
• Visual arts;
• Previous experience: Cataloging of information, images analysis, Video Capture, Google and Web search tools.
The position will be based in São Paulo, Brazil.
Schedule: M-F 11:00am – 6:00pm
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status
or any other protected class.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: São Paulo,São Paulo