Latin America / Mexico / CDMX / Mexico City /
Client Service & Sales
#: 743999740035283 / 50244877
Descripción del empleo
ABOUT THE POSITION
Support the coordination end to end the consulting and development for the SEFF/MEFF projects with the client and the internal team (SEFF/MEFF Commercial, modeling and CBP). Building solid Partnerships with Nielsen’s clients by providing powerful Insights & Recommendations
- Development and analysis of simple results for one product (ASO, PnP or ASO) and building basic presentations.
- Solid knowledge of basic portfolio and services results to ensure proper recommendation insights delivery.
- Design the analytical flow and implement the SCQA process in all projects, in order to guarantee a fluid storyline, validating hypothesis and delivering actionable answers to the client business questions
- Working consultatively and creatively with Nielsen teams
- Transforming client needs into project scope. Working with modelling team to get final results
- Management of own projects and execution guaranteeing quality in terms of deliverables and timeline compliance.
- Interact with internal teams (commercial and modeling) ensuring process flow.
- Deal with simple contingencies and solving simple problems
- Creation and execution of project plans for assigned work, including collecting, organizing and tracking data inputs as well as leading internal meetings
- Being trained and certified to manage studies for one product (ASO, PnP or Mix).
- Contribute on developing team´s way of working and improvements
Accuracy is the name of the game, and we’ve got the data to prove it. If precision and quality are important to you, you’ll fit right in as a Jr Consultant at Nielsen. When you’re working on a global scale, knowledge is key. Our Analytics team helps deliver world- class insights, combining data with expertise Join us.
- College/University Undergraduate Degree
- Demonstrated Analytical/Consulting proficiency
- Demonstrated strength in client issue resolution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to effectively communicate in a cross-country environment
- Critical thinking; have the ability to identify and diagnose errors/issues independently
- Proactive; need to look ahead and anticipate what’s coming rather than sit back and wait to be told to do something
- Enthusiasm for learning the practical application of statistical analysis to address business issues
- Must be able to effectively manage time and a variety of responsibilities
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possess understanding of statistics
- Advanced level of English