India / India / MH / Mumbai
#: 80861-en_US / 80861
Nielsen is building Talent pipelines to meet future hiring demand. This is a pipeline role while there is not an immediate opening. we want to build relationships & prospective candidates like you. If your background is a match to our requirements, we'll follow up with an exploratory conversation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
At Nielsen, we’re transforming the way we hire talent. Nielsen Global Media delivers ONE MEDIA TRUTH™ to our clients. So we need Nielsen’s Talent Acquisition team to attract the best and brightest people who will propel our company into the future. Right now we’re reinventing how we work, from sourcing to recruiting to screening and selection. We’re introducing new technology and tools. We’re taking an innovative approach to engage directly with candidates from diverse backgrounds. As part of Nielsen’s Talent Acquisition team, you’ll be at the heart of this exciting transformation.
We are looking for a Talented Junior Recruiter (Sourcer) to join our team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. You will be responsible for :
- Managing and executing our recruitment model ie Clarify, Review, Interview, Select, and Prepare (CRISP)
- Work closely with recruiters to prioritize hiring needs and build resume pipeline through job boards, social network or any sourcing tool.
- Proactive high-level sourcing, such as LinkedIn Recruiter and Boolean searches, and finding passive candidates through multifaceted internet searches and networking
- Concentrate on creating strategic plans for sourcing candidates with diverse backgrounds for each of the roles
- Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet hiring targets in an effective manner.
- Interaction with the hiring managers on need basis.
- Excellent sourcing experience in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Collaborative, passionate about being part of a high-performing team, and willing to support special projects or initiatives as needed
- Graduate in any discipline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven abilities to attract passive candidates and build a diverse pipeline
- Exposure in handling Niche requirements.
- Attention to detail & result Oriented Approach
- Passion for building teams and delivering exceptional candidate experience
- Well versed in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word)
- This is a Contractual role for 12 months
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!