Latin America / Mexico / / Mexico City
Client Service & Sales
#: 101928-en_US / 101928
LATAM Digital Lead – 101928
Client Services and Sales – Mexico Mexico City, Federal District
Latam Digital Lead (B4)
This role will require you to identify and drive revenue and new business growth for Digital solutions in Latam, in addition to managing the relationship with some of our top digital partners. The position reports into the Latam Cluster Leader and is responsible to drive outsized revenue growth and penetration across the region, while managing direct and indirect teams responsible for commercial and operational success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Use a thoroughly honed sales process which includes prospecting and developing relationships, analyzing needs and opportunities, negotiating contract terms, documenting activity and thoroughly following up on issues pertaining to the sale and delivery of services to customers
- Deliver business plans for new growth opportunities throughout your nominated region
- Assist in the development of the overall Latam revenue plan, specifically advising on realistic forecasts for Digital solutions in local territory (based on historical data, market trends, competitive activity, and promotional strategy and sales effort)
- Implement programs for improving and monitoring sales performance and productivity
- Identify new business opportunities and assist with the developing and implementing competitive sales pricing and marketing strategies that allow Digital solutions to compete and grow our business in Latam.
- Be responsible for business development and account management at the LATAM level for some of our key digital partners such as Google, Facebook, Amazon, Netflix, Microsoft, Apple
- Work with internal stakeholders to drive product development and continuous improvement; coordinate targeted marketing campaigns and be the voice of Latam with major strategic customers.
- Run strategic relationship agenda that advances both Nielsen and the client’s strategic priorities globally
- Partner on thought leadership, co-development and innovation
Qualifications and Skills:
- 15+ years sales/commercial management experience in relevant industries including Tech, digital media, digital advertising and/or measurement
- Experience on product management desired (specially on tech products/solutions/services)
- 5+ years experience working for or with native digital companies or selling digital/tech solutions/services
- Deep interpersonal skills and inherent orientation toward collaborative-working and building relationships
- Strong presentation skills and proficiency presenting to large groups and to the C-level
- Solid analytics capacity, problem solving framework and technical aptitude
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA desired
- English and Spanish fluency required
- Ability to travel as required
About the Team:
Globally, Nielsen Media empowers media companies and advertisers to plan, activate and measure their content and related audiences in the new media landscape. Our Client Service and Sales team operates as a link between Production and Clients, covering all post-sales retail measurement services. We are aimed to provide our Clients best in class servicing and on-time data delivery, enhancing their satisfaction of the Nielsen core products.
By connecting clients to audiences, we fuel the media industry with the most accurate understanding of what people listen to and watch. To discover what audiences love, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are truly connected to their audiences, they can see the most important opportunities and accelerate growth.
Do you want to move the industry forward with Nielsen? Our people are the driving force. Your thoughts, ideas and expertise can propel us forward. Whether you have fresh thinking around maximizing a new technology or you see a gap in the market, we are here to listen and take action. Our team is made strong by a diversity of thoughts, experiences, skills, and backgrounds. You’ll enjoy working with smart, fun, curious colleagues, who are passionate about their work. Come be part of a team that motivates you to do your best work!
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Mexico City,Federal District
Secondary Locations: , , ,